Tuesday, August 29, 2006

T-minus 14 days: I am going to be very busy over the next couple months, but I'll attempt to post when I can. For those that are wondering what it is like to go through a Part 121 training class, you may be interested in checking back. I am currently packing up my stuff into boxes to go into storage until I figure out what city... actually what state for that matter I will be living in.

It has been an amazing 7 months as an instructor at Skymates, Inc. I got my commercial, multi, and CFI ratings there and could not be where I am today so quickly without them. Now comes the really tough part. I already have the flash cards made, and will spend the next couple weeks either moving my stuff or studying. Right now I will try to live and breathe CRJ200 memory items and limitations.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brett,

I think I got your webpage from the JC forum. I've enjoyed reading your blog, especially since you were instructing at Skymates. My plan is to go there next year, hopefully for their professional pilot program. I wanted to get your opinion on the training that you received, as well as your experience instructing there. If you could email me about your time there I'd appreciate it. Thanks-

ryan - rbeetham@gmail.com

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi brett,
I am student from India and i wish to come to US for take flying lessons.. For that i have shortlisted two flight schools
1)Anglo american (CA)
2)Skymates Ins (TX)
.. So, i need your comments on skymates as you have been an instructor.. and how much time will it take to complete the course

Aniket (aniket_captain@yahoo.co.in)

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing picture. It always a pleasure to be pilots during those times.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask specific questions and insist on specific answers. Talk to other students and flight instructors.
cheapest flight training school

3:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

visit us............cheapest flight training school

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home