Wednesday, August 17, 2005



Well, I'm still busy at work. I have been studying hard for the Commercial written and plan to take it within the next week or two. I have also been considering doing my training full time sooner rather than later. I will post more when my plans are more concrete. But for something non-aviation related (and because this is the easiest place for me to post this on the net), I would like to present some pictures of the pre-production 2006 Honda Civic, to be released next month sometime. Across the stree from me, there was a promotional party for the car and the new CD release for the band Jack's Mannequin and I was able to snap these pictures until one of the promo guys asked me to stop. It was in a public place though, the parking lot of tower records, so here it is for anyone who is into car news. There were three cars there, and this one had navigation, but no sunroof. The audio system showed support for XM, WMA, and MP3 etched on the top of the screen border.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Thanks for going and getting some pictures! :-)

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! I wonder if it was the hybrid model?

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brett...how did your Commercial go?

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this post was what caught my attention. I was just out browsing around today looking for information on coolest kid in california, and happened accross your blog. Although it's not completely related to coolest kid in california, it certainly made me stop and ponder. Thanks for the great read Brett...I'll be back.

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brett...I was browsing for information on the coolest kid in the world when I stumbled on to your blog. I can tell why with your latest post on this post it really caught my attention. I'd love to see more information about the coolest kid in the world and I'll come back by to see what you have going on here as well. Thanks again!

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brett...I was browsing for information on coolest kid in california when I stumbled on to your blog. I can tell why with your latest post on this post it really caught my attention. I'd love to see more information about coolest kid in california and I'll come back by to see what you have going on here as well. Thanks again!

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting pictures!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home